Radnor is seeking a Studio Manager to join our New York team. The role of the Studio Manager will be diverse ranging from managing our Studio/Showrooms to working closely with our Radnor Made Production team, to also acting as the overarching support for the Radnor Sales Team and Client Orders.
The Studio Manager is a highly-motivated individual, with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. They have an eagerness to jump in where needed and can contribute to the fast pace strategic growth of the Radnor Brand. Working out of our Brooklyn Based Radnor Studio, the Studio Manager will be responsible for the day to day upkeep and running of the studio.
· Oversee day to day operations of the Studio and Showrooms as delegated by Radnor Administrative Team.
· Work directly with clients when needed on client orders. (shipping + customer service)
· Cultivating, document and maintaining sales support relationships. (shippers, fabricators, + support)
· Liaise directly with Radnor Represented Designers to maintain our Representation Relationships.
· Coordinates and can host client Studio Visits for Product Reviews
· Maintain and manage weekly calendar and filing systems
· Attend and contribute to key sales team meetings,
· Maintain inventory/ordering worksheets and tracking
· Work closely with the Radnor Made Production Team to support and assist where needed as designated by management.
· Demonstrates knowledge of material and the processes of making through various mediums.
· Demonstrates knowledge of the Radnor Represented and Radnor Made brands.
· Attend events as needed and represent Radnor at events and openings
· The ability to work independently and collaboratively on important projects.
· The ability to be highly organized and structured in schedules, scheduling, reporting and filing systems
· Experience in management (home furnishings and production management experience is a plus)
· Experienced or holds a strong interest in interior design, production design, product development, and graphic design
· The ability to communicate through visual diagrams and technical drawings
· The ability to assess and anticipate problems before they arise
· The ability to tackle problems or hurdles by presenting them with already assessed resolutions.
· The ability to communicate effectively and lead meetings
· Experience in multi-tasking and complex time management.
· Computer skills and experience in MS Office, Google Drive, Adobe Suite, Quickbooks, Autocad, Rhino, 3DS Max and POS systems.
This job description outlines the overarching key aspects for this role. That said, no job description of a position can possibly include all duties. Daily activities and priority strategy may be subject to change based on the staff and administrative needs.
We will provide a competitive salary + benefits package. Please send an email including a cover letter, resume PDF, and any portfolio references to firstname.lastname@example.org with "STUDIO MANAGER" in the subject line.