Radnor is seeking a New York based Trade Sales Representative to join our team. The Trade Sales Representative will work between the Radnor Studio and each experiential Showroom Space directly liaising with our architecture, interior design, private and contract clients.
Responsible for both inside and outside sales, our Trade Sales Representatives are highly-motivated individuals, interested in working in the fast pace of a growing company. Working closely with the support of the Radnor team, the Trade Sales Representative acts as a key Brand Ambassador responsible for achieving designated sales targets, maintaining current trade relationships and growing Radnor’s clientele base.
· Oversee day to day operations of the experiential showrooms
· Cultivating, documenting and maintaining client relationships for inside and outside client growth
· Actively reaching out to the Radnor existing and new trade client community to complete 50 – 60 outside trade presentations/meetings per quarter (3-5 meetings per week)
· Prepares and creates trade presentations curated for each client need.
· Manages a weekly calendar for existing and new client meetings + showroom visits, coordinating with the Radnor Calendar
· Comfort and ease when speaking publicly, making new sales calls and presenting with our trade client community
· Works to maintain active Client Accounts + Order management from inception to closing.
· Actively engages with and maintains daily contact with clients, including answering phone calls from inbound sales leads
· Demonstrates knowledge of material and the processes of making through various mediums.
· Demonstrates knowledge of the Radnor Represented and Radnor Made brands.
· Works to reach monthly sales targets as designated by management.
· Assist with sales initiatives and events as assigned by management
· The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
· The ability to communicate effectively, cultivate and maintain client relationships
· Experience in liaising and working directly with the Trade, including an awareness and strategy list for key firms
· Highly organized and experience in time management,
· Has experience in managing multiple client relationships during the order process.
· Has a keen interest and understand of the Interior Design and Architectural Trade, making them effective representatives to work with on client orders.
· Computer Skills; ideally including experience in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator + Photoshop), Acrobat, CRM Software, Google Drive and POS Software
This job description outlines the overarching key aspects for this role. That said, no job description of a position can possibly include all duties. Daily activities and priority strategy may be subject to change based on the staff and administrative needs.
We will provide a competitive salary + benefits package. Please send an email including a cover letter, resume PDF, and any portfolio references to email@example.com with "TRADE SALES REPRESENTATIVE" in the subject line.